A-E-C Forms AEC Pubs Package Business Business Development Certified Payroll Chain of Custody (COC) Contractor Dentist Editing Services Employment HAZMAT Legal Medical New Hire Nonprofit Forms Payroll Forms Proposal Templates Real Estate Rental & Landlord Reports & Proposals Resume Writing Shipping State Forms State Tax Forms Technical Editing Veterinary Web Site Forms Workers Comp
We have thousands more forms! Just use the drop downs at top or email us if you don't see the form you need!
Do you need a personalized form for your business? Or need us to fix up your current forms? Just email us for a quote!
INDIVIDUAL RESUME EDITING SERVICE
Wordsworth LLC (dba Forms in Word) charges $55 to edit and format your resume. We usually can e-mail your resume and cover letter back within 24 hours or even sooner. If you need us to type in your resume, the cost is $85.
EXPERIENCE OVERVIEW: Dr. Oswald of Wordsworth has written, edited, updated, and formatted hundreds of resumes for firms and individuals. In addition, she has also taught resume and application (cover) letter writing to over 1,080 college students at seven colleges and universities in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. In Eugene, Oregon, Dr. Oswald volunteered as a resume writer for unemployed workers at the state employment office.
1. Click on the "Purchase" button below to prepay for the resume editing services.
$55 version (all sent to us electronically):
$85 version (we type):
2. Fill in the attached resume form (or, if you already have a resume completed, you can look at this form for ideas or just go on to step 3)..
3. E-mail the form (or your previously created draft resume) to Dr. Oswald at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like your cover letter edited and formatted as well, please e-mail that to Dr. Oswald as well.
4. Dr. Oswald of Wordsworth will e-mail back your resume (and, if included in your e-mail) your cover letter. If additional information is needed to complete the resume/cover letter project, she will e-mail you with her questions.
COVER LETTER & RESUME FROM SCRATCH
If you need a resume and cover letter created from scratch, the price is $95 and includes typing in your information that is faxed, mailed, or delivered to us in person. You will still need to provide us with the information listed in the fill-in form, but if you do not want to type in this information, you can handwrite it on paper. You can also provide us with a previous resume or additional handwritten or typed notes. Also, you can call us with your information, or send it directly in your e-mail.
1. Click on the Buy Now button below to prepay for this service or send a check for $95 to Wordsworth at 3035 Madison Way, Anchorage, AK 99508. Include your name, address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address, if available.2. Download the fill-in form and print it:
3. How to contact us to request assistance:
EDITING & FORMATTING OF MULTIPLE RESUMES FOR ONE COMPANY
We can offer a discount for editing multiple resumes (at least five) from one company. Generally, our rate is $45/hour; a resume often can take several hours to complete, particularly if updating (i.e., interviewing employees) is involved; however, we can discount this rate for large projects.
1. Please send us an example resume via e-mail (or call Dr. Oswald at 907-771-9022) and explain your needs (e.g., will you need us to contact individuals directly to get updated information? do you have a specific format in mind or already created?) and the number of resumes you have.
2. We will send you back a price quote. The more resumes needed, the greater your discount will be.
We have written, edited, and formatted hundreds of resumes for firms, and our clients have been very pleased with our results!
Examples of Work Performed for Multiple Clients:
1. Surveying Firm
Here is an example of the types of resumes we created for a surveying firm with about 50 personnel. For each staff member, we created the following files in Microsoft Word that could easily be used for proposals, Web sites, Statements of Qualification, and other documents:
This project involved obtaining resumes from the personnel who had created them, updating each of the previously prepared resumes by interviewing and/or e-mailing the personnel, interviewing personnel who had never created resumes before and creating their resumes from scratch, creating templates and instructions for all five resume formats for future employees to fill in, and creating CDs of all completed files and uploading them to the company's server.
2. Environmental & Engineering Firm
An environmental firm with over 100 employees hired us to edit and update all their resumes, which were each at least 3 pages in length. Standard editing work included fixing spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors; defining all acronyms and abbreviations when first used in each resume; ensuring consistency in format, organization, and presentation; creating consistent headings; and ensuring readability.
3. Alaska Environmental Firm
For an Alaska environmental firm, we edited and formatted hundreds of resumes in different formats for different proposals. Each individual's resume could be up to 20 pages in length originally; we edited these down to focus on relevant project experience for each proposal and per each person's role in that proposal. The client provided us with access to the server to obtain the resumes; we then made our changes on each resume based on the organizational chart for a particular proposal that listed each person's role.